TSpec has chosen Altigen, a leading Microsoft Cloud solutions provider, as our primary provider of VoIP services. Altigen utilizes Polycom phone systems to deliver fully managed Unified Communications services, combining Hosted Skype for Business, Advanced Cloud PBX, and Innovative Cloud Contact Center applications with seamless integration to Office 365 for small-to-medium sized businesses and enterprises.
Deployed as a turn-key managed service, Altigen’s Cloud Unified Communications solution greatly simplifies deployment and management while enabling SMBs and enterprises to substantially reduce costs and lower total cost of ownership. In addition, Altigen’s all-software solution offers businesses the flexibility to deploy on-premises, in the Cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
- Auto Attendant ensures that you never miss a call. Answer calls professionally by day, night and on holidays. A dial by name directory allows callers to leave messages in the intended recipient’s mailbox.
- Customizable hold music allows you to generate your own message or preferred music genre to be heard while a caller is on hold.
- Operator Console simplifies the handling of multiple incoming calls while allowing you to maintain a personalized service for your clients.
- Voicemail with Exchange Email integration sends an email audio clip of the voice message to your inbox that can be retrieved from the desktop, phone, PC, mobile device or Exchange.
- Mobile Phone Integration makes working from the mobile office transparent to the person you are speaking with. Using the mobile application MaxMobile, included with our Altigen VoIP solution incoming calls to your direct ID (DID) at your desk can be forwarded to your mobile phone when you are away from the office. When you to make calls from your mobile device through the MaxMobile application, your office number will appear on the recipient’s caller ID. MaxMobile also allows you to make conference calls, forward calls to co-workers at the office, and see who in your organization is on the phone at a quick glance.
The flexibility VoIP provides means you no longer have to be tied to your office phone while waiting for that important call. Take your office with you on your mobile device and increase productivity and your company bottom line. If you have an on-premise VoIP solution, protect your investment and improve business continuity with Altigen’s MaxCS server to cloud backup service.
- Conferencing Bridge – Invite up to 30 of your clients or coworkers to join a conference call using the integrated “meet me” audio conference bridge, and expand the conference call to up to 120 participants. Once the Conferencing Bridge is setup you simply provide all attendees with a phone number, access code and time of call to participate.
- Real Time Reporting allows supervisors to monitor real call center performance from their desktop or a dedicated display. Call reporting also provides up to 40 reports designed to help monitor, manage and control performance and provide information such as hold time and time to answer a call.
- Web Chat Queueing allows the operator to route website visitor chat requests to designated agents to enhance the customer experience and fully engage with the audience.
- Skype for Business features and applications supported by our Altigen VoIP service include; Instant Messaging, Web Conferencing, Presence visibility, Collaboration via desktop or program sharing, Voice Calls, and Mobile and Tablet client support including Android, iOS and Windows.